The zemogoress creature of hunger

(Bio)
The zemogoress was once just a humble little crablin living under the water region of okoto.
Until it was exposed to a unknown substance in the water which affected the water currents and the sea grass.
The young crablin eaten the affected sea grass and started to mutant into what it is today.
And it’s best to leave the poor creatrue alone if you feel the water current change instantaneously swin away as fast you can because The zemogoress will be near by and will eat anything it can get the claws on no matter what or how

20 Likes

This is thoroughly disturbing. Well done!

5 Likes

Thank you I wanted to go out of the norm for this one
and I’m really happy I went with it :blush:

2 Likes

This is terrifying.

I LOVE IT.

2 Likes

good god
this is so cool

2 Likes

I love that face, it’s very unsettling and alien

2 Likes

I kind of wish the whole thing was just the eyes and teeth things around it. That part looks really cool, and the rest is a bit of a mess, so I wouldn’t mind it just being the extra good part.

Ah those are supposed to be its rib cage when the mutation happened it’s rib cage expanded and rip out the body which is why I made it that way
After all the main inspired by the behemoth from the mist Which you can see right here :wink:
images (8)

3 Likes

Those red eye things look awesome!

2 Likes

Love the perfectly normal amount of eyes here.

3 Likes

I’d love yo see it from some different angles with better lighting. Can you take any more photos with some different light sources?

3 Likes

Unfortunately I cannot it’s not the light source that’s the problem it’s the phone actually I have which results in the poor lighting errors that we see here because beforehand I had a better phone with much better bright settings which made my photos better before phone which I lost in my room and I cannot find it anywhere now :pensive:

2 Likes

woah this thing is quite creepy.

Nice job

2 Likes

That is a very unorthodox head design and I quite like it

2 Likes

Head design’s fantastic, rest of the moc isn’t bad. Can’t imagine how much time that must have taken.

2 Likes