The Zetherlifth

Gather friends please rest your self near the campfire and let me share the tale of The Zetherlifth long ago in the hidden village Takoni there was a boy called Zaftin who will not listening to the villages rules of not going to sleep before midnight and will stay up late his mother warned him of a ancient spirit who will go after anyone in the village who disobey the rules and punish them for breaking the rules but of course Zaftin ignored his mother’s words of warning then one late night Zaftin was playing with his toys late out of nowhere a dark and terrifying entity called Rahless grap hold of the young boy and merge his spirit in Zaftin and began to transform his arms started to stretch and ripping apart while his legs becomes long and rigid when would walk lanky like a dead corpse that was granted life now forever to Hunt of who disobey these very rules and we don’t know where he can be he might be in your closet or even under your bed or even behind you The Zetherlifth could be here now

The Zetherlifth’s theme song :https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DH_LUOBJazg:

17 Likes

Noice.

1 Like

Zetherlifth sounds like a Dutch word lol.

Really cool build btw

1 Like

hot god
kinda looks like venom…

1 Like

Noice indeed

Huh it does sound like a Dutch word doesn’t

Thank you I did have tons of fun while building him and thinking how making him but thank you

Haaa! That’s funny I’ve been getting this quite a lot of venom mentioning this on some of my moc post here are venom like quite a lot tho but thank you madame @Rhyla416 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Eminem intensifies

2 Likes

I did something similar for the tongues of my elemental beast of earth

1 Like