The Zyglak

The head looks a bit large in comparison to the body, and it also kinda looks like it’s smiling. The way his eyes are positioned also makes him look wide-eyed, which is generally a contributing factor to cuteness. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oooooooo. It’s so perfect!

That’s a niiice Zyglak…

But references aside,this is really good looking. I just love the overall shape, though my only complaint is that it seems a bit… too bulky. I always imagined zyglak as these spindly creatures… but that’s just my opinion. It’s still an amazing moc.

I haven’t seen many Zyglak mocs but out of the ones I have seen this is by far the best.
I made a zyglak moc awhile back I might dust it of and post it here what do you think?

1 Like

This is amazing, I love how well CCBS parts work with this.

Loving it! Add more detail in the arms, legs and torso, it will be gold! The tail is awesome, dude.

Now I want an army of these :stuck_out_tongue:

Great job, the original looked mean enough, but this blows it out of the water.

@The_Wanderer I really love this MOC, i like how you took the original Zyglak head and made it better, and how awesome the spine looks. My only complain would be that maybe the white should be spread out better, but that’s me reaching very far to find a complaint about this moc. I would suggest substituting the red spike pieces for white ones, i feel that would look better and spread out the white a bit more. great MOC!

Ah, I can see it now, thank you.

@Voxumo, Yeah, it is a tad bulky. Once dark red shells come out in a smaller size, that will probably help it look less bulky.

@Umarak, Yeah, go for it! Nothing wrong with posting a moc on the boards. Looking forward to it.

@Deo4508, Ill have to try that to see how it looks, thanks for the suggestion!

@DeepfriedMctoran, @ToaSonus, @Alex_Twenty_Two, @Toa_Of_Shadows, @Leoxandar Thank you very much, very much appreciated.

@king328, Thanks for the images, the bottom one actually was the inspiration for me to remake the zyglak.

3 Likes

Eh, I wouldn’t even say those are the issue when it comes to bulkiness. My main issue is the lower legs… I mean it could just be the angle or the lighting of the picture, but they look really bulky compared to the rest of him.

My MOCing abilities now feel…pathetic. That should sum up nicely what I think about it

Oh, thats what you meant. yeah, I can see what you mean, the ankles especially. I think once I make the legs multi jointed I think that’ll help.

Don’t feel down, I started off at the bottom of the moccing ladder, all it takes to move up is to keep at it, and getting better little by little. Just take a look at my old mocs, they were terrible, but now, they are pretty decent. All it takes is time and patience to improve.

Thanks, now I feel better. I just made a second, Titan sized MOC. Hope it’s better than the first MOC I made

Wow, it looks awesome

good job on getting it into the spotlight

That magnificient spine, simply great.