Thea, the Technician

She is nearly unmatched in her inventive talent and intelligence.

Although she is the creator of the most resilient and mysterious mechanical objects in the multiverse, hardly anybody knows of her existence. Thea spends her days researching, prototyping, and building wondrous and incredible machines. She seeks no acknowledgement or payment for her advancements, and only wishes to continue on building.

That being said, she doesn’t seem to care how her machines are used, and the result of that neglect has been damage and destruction that cannot be undone.

This is a creation that I’ve been working on for a while. The idea of her was attempted once before, but didn’t get far. Now she is to a point where I can show her here. I will likely revisit the arms/legs and remake them. They fit, but aren’t totally up to my liking yet

The mixel joints on her back are the connection for various peices of mechanical equipment. Mainly as a brain-interface. Expect more to come in the future!

A shoulder mounted articulated arm cannon.

These next two actually have working launcher functions. You can see by the photos how they work.

Each item can be combined in various ways due to the system I used.

This is peggy, Thea’s favorite exoskeleton. Although fairly simple in design, the ease of use made it her most used strenght enhancer.

38 Likes

Very versatile.

Great mocs!

As for backstory, so she’s basically female bionicle Rick? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As for build, this is just plain awesome.

The head…

W H A T I S T H A T H E A D

@Zero Mainly what I was going for. Thanks for the comment!

@Morgy Thank you!

@Samtastictogo Not quite. She wouldn’t kill anyone, nor is she as narcissistic. She basically doesn’t care who gets her tech, no matter how dangerous it or the people are. Thanks for the comment!

@Hautaka If you’re thinking that she is a lombax, she’s not. Those are just some aerodynamic fins, not ears. I can do a breakdown of it if you want.

2 Likes

I-
I mean the build

Sure. I’ll post a breakdown shot soon.

If you want to.
I was just pointing out that she has a very interesting custom head

Forgot about this for a few days. Here’s a few pictures showing the structure of her head. Hopefully this helps.

Neato