Thelísi. Protector of Perseverance.

Thelísi. Protector of Perseverance. Her name is the Greek word for willpower. This brightly colored vixen is a proud warrior with boundless courage and conviction. She will never give up, never give in, and never relent. She is indomitable.

This is the 7th and final member of the squad. Next post will be the full group shot.

Double Prisma

53 Likes

Nice! The colours really match the element.

1 Like

Reminds me of a rooster, great moc!

2 Likes

It is a bit rooster like, isn’t it? I wasn’t initially going for that. But as the character started taking shape, it became very bright and proud like a preening bird.

Perhaps in purple it would be better.

Amazing MOC with great balance of a pretty loud colour scheme. What blows me away most of all the quality of the photos though!

1 Like

I like the use of Mata feet and the colors, and I’m I’m a fan of the way you did her feet. But, oh, oh no, you cut the annoying semi trans clear peice from the sword. The purists will kill you.

1 Like

Thanks! Sadly that sword never had the clear piece. I bought it used on BL and the seller didn’t include it. Said he lost it somewhere. Bummer

And thanks @Gringat. I use an iPhone 7. Here is what my “studio” looks like lol. The key to great pics is bright light. Those clip on lamps were $4 apiece at Walmart. They’re perfect. The background is a 97 cent piece of poster board. Also from Walmart.

2 Likes

It looks world’s better without it. Almost made me want to go cut the center out of mine.

1 Like

Did you break the inner piece of the blade?

“Give me tendies!”

The leg design gives is rather bother-sum to me for some reason, the back view looks more impressive tbh, and the arms design give some more “character” to this moc.

2 Likes

I love the legs and use of Mata feet

1 Like

how ?

I don’t know. I guess he bought a bunch of used parts, including that sword. He didn’t realize it was supposed to have a clear part when he posted it for sale on bricklink. When I got it I pointed it out to him. He gave me a refund, which is fine I guess. I would have rathered the clear piece though.

1 Like