Themes LEGO Should Bring Back/Discontinue

Hello everybody!
So, I am more than sure every guy from this MB is a Bionicle fan, and I know every guy from MB want Bionicle back. I WANT IT TOO!
Anyway, without Bionicle, some of you may want some themes back, and some of you want some themes to be discontinued. Here are mines:

Come back:
Rock Raiders
Classic Space
Hero Factory

Discontinued:
Friends
Elves
Any other girl theme

What is yours?

7 Likes

GALIDOR
The reintroduction of GALIDOR would result in a portal to karzahni opening, and that would let me escape back into this relm.

13 Likes

how dare you

Mixels was slowly dragging down, despite it being a parody theme; it was one of the best and revolutionary themes and im curious how a reboot will handle it-

6 Likes

Power Miners

8 Likes

I would love if they brought back Pharoah’s Quest/an adventurer theme, Atlantis/Aqua Raiders, Rock Raiders/Power Miners, plus a fantasy-castle-esque theme (best castle waves they ever came out with)…

Edit: oh, and bring back Space Police III

Those were the good old days.

Oh yeah and bonkles.

Also, contrary to your list, I wouldn’t want elves to end. It has surprisingly good techniques and builds. Only downside is the minidolls.

5 Likes

How 'bout an Elves reboot without minidolls?

9 Likes

Galaxy squad ended too soon ;(

Seriously though those sets were so nice, lets have those, or any good sci fi theme that isn’t Star Wars.

12 Likes

I never really even got that whole thing. I mean lego itself is made for both genders but then there’s this theme marked for girls. Not to get political but I just don’t understand the separation between them.

Also maybe reboot Ben 10 with system or good constraction builds.

1 Like

I would love to see another Adventure-style theme. I don’t think we’ve had a proper one in a while, but something like Atlantis would be wonderful.
Also, a Mixels-like line or return would be welcomed. They make awesome desk toys and are incredibly unique.

6 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

Thiiiiiiiis.

5 Likes

How about no on that.

Another no, too.

Just bring back Knights Kingdom, and LEGO SpongeBob/TMNT.

3 Likes

Knights Kingdom would be nice, or really any medieval theme.

11 Likes

sadly, megabloks stole that licence.

2 Likes

Edited Title
This seem to be more of a Reboot/Kill topic.

I would love to see another Space theme. Sure, NK kind of takes over that piece of the puzzle, but it’s more of a Castle theme than anything else. A new “historical” theme would be pretty legit too, like Pharaoh’s Quest.

As for something I would want LEGO to discontinue right now. Although it’s a necessary part of TLG, I wouldn’t mind seeing Juniors go back into the deepest vaults of LEGO HQ. The sets are just so simple and doesn’t really work as a stepping stone from DUPLO to system.

1 Like

I feel your pain.

2 Likes

I hope LEGO discontinues BIONICLE.

12 Likes

That’s tots not discrimination.

tots.

8 Likes

But think of the dragons, and all of the trans. dark pink.

I would love to see Atlantis come back, with less vehicles and more playsets. A Hero Factory reboot would be interesting, and at least it would give us some Contraction sets (unless it came back as System). And I really wish LEGO could make Spongebob again.

3 Likes

I don’t really want a theme to be discontinued. Wanting something to end because I don’t personally like it seems a little immature.

Themes I want back:
Any space theme
Atlantis
Rock Raiders/Power Miners
Indiana Jones

I’m gonna admit that most of those are because of nostalgia.

4 Likes