Things You'd Love to See as Movies

…Bionicle? Like a good one…

@Ninjanicktf there you are my clone, I wondered where you went…

1 Like

A movie based of the characters from DC comics. Except it’s good!

3 Likes

I feel like I have seen everything I want being adapted already. Therefore in stead of relying on a profitable, previously established franchise I’d like to see something original.

Obviously chima.
Or Galidor.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t mind a “The Tripods” movie… Disney you own it hurry up

I do believe that a Metal Gear movie was in the works, directed by Vogt-Roberts.

But yeah, it’d be nice to see a movie based off the franchise, preferably the first solid game. I just hope they’d get the tone down correctly.

1 Like

A Star Wars sequel.

A good one.

Those exist tho…

1 Like

I meant a sequel to the original trilogy.

Uh that exists though, you mean prequel?

1 Like

Actually they were planning to make a Chima movie back then, Tommy Andreasen posted a pic of a poster for it on his Twitter. Honestly I don’t know why they thought about making one so early for it too.

I’d want a movie about the Malazan Book of the Fallen (More likely a TV show) or possibly my IP Tales of Glory and Valour

1 Like

No, I meant The Force Awakens.

I did not like that one.

1 Like

I believe you’re in the minority

Well, episode VIII comes out soon.

8 Likes

A much better redo of Eragon and some amazing
Movies that follow the other books as well. Ohhhh a CANNON movie for Lord
Shaxx’s past in destiny/

2 Likes

YES! The whole Eragon series needs actually good movies. I read all the books, then was like “hey look, it has a movie!” Watched it, and was sorely disappointed.

4 Likes

Same those books are one of my favorites to this day, and I love to read. I have reread them and first picked up the book around 5th grade.

1 Like

I just want a proper Hobbit live action film. The Peter Jackson ones sucked.

4 Likes

FTFY :wink:

2 Likes

I know this is a bit out there, but a good live action transformers movie

3 Likes