Things You'd Love to See as Movies

What are some different things you’d like to see as movies? Whether they be comics, games, toy lines, anything, just put it here!

Personally, I’d love to see a Legend of Zelda movie. Any Zelda game would do, but either Skyward Sword (because it’s the beginning of the timeline, as far as I’m aware) or Ocarina of Time (because it’s one of the most universally loved ones) would be preferable.

4 Likes

Godzilla vs Evangelion. If you know who worked on Shin Godzilla you know why I want it.

2 Likes

A horror movie staring a mutant man-eating potato.

3 Likes

The Legend of Spyro movie. It was in the works, but got cancelled. Too bad, the games actually had a nice story.

Original story line Zelda is supreme choice, rather than trying and failing to capture a game, an original story would be great.

This is also a pretty good idea, probably better than mine. As long as they keep Link mute.

Link isn’t mute, doesn’t talk a lot, but he’s perfectly capable of speech.

A Metro 2033 movie would be sooo cool

1 Like

True, I guess that’s just the quickest way I could describe it.

A good Halo movie would be cool…

And uh…BIONICLE and Hero Factory…

Maybe a good live action Gundam movie? I dunno.

2 Likes
1 Like

I said good…not…whatever that was…

2 Likes

still a live action movie

metal gear
metal flippin gear

1 Like

Transformers Shattered glass

1 Like

*insert joke about mgs4 here

2 Likes

No thanks.

It wouldn’t keep the immersion. The best part of Legend of Zelda is that YOU experience the combat, YOU solve the puzzles and YOU save the Princess. Link is just a vessel to do those things, like any video game.

This is one of the reasons most video game movies don’t work.

4 Likes

but
yink
why have a 27 minute cutscene when you can have a 2 hour+ long cutscene

4 Likes

I understand your sentiments, but I still think Zelda could make for an excellent action/adventure movie, the reason video game movies suck is because they either completely disregard the source material, or try to emulate playing the game, if they just took the Zelda universe and general plot and made a good movie with it, it would be fine.

3 Likes

Overwatch would make a pretty cool movie.

6 Likes