Thrainus: Captain of The Knights of the Spark- Self MOC

This could go on for a while. Okay.
-The whole interbreeding thing gets weirder the more I try and explain it. Lets just assume that all species that can breed have, and created this species. The others have left or died off. Just take it as the direction I wanted the story to go.
-Vacuum is a Bohrok Kal power, just let me have this one. Maybe the Air Spheron have split into sub species who can simply fly and blow wind (Air), and ones who can create tornadoes and remove or add air to an environment (Vacuum).
-Earth is Rock and stuff in theground, Stone is now Sand and deserts and things of that sort.
-Uh no you couldnt, there are only around 50+ toa, and probably not that many more of Glatorian, so, woooooo 100 people battles. That really sounds like a Great War.
-I dont think it looks ugly, more just different.

2 Likes

Then that means that you’d just have Glatorians and Agori breeding

I’m pretty much certain there are much more then 50 Toa

given the story is set so far in the future you could just say they made more anyway.

[quote=“The_Lego_Box, post:21, topic:10994”]
-Vacuum is a Bohrok Kal power, just let me have this one. Maybe the Air Spheron have split into sub species who can simply fly and blow wind (Air), and ones who can create tornadoes and remove or add air to an environment (Vacuum).
[/quote]if you’re going to break canon, and have almost no attachment to the original canon anyway, why even set it in the same universe?

2 Likes

Because it’s his fanfic that he had fun with while making a moc. Let the dude have fun and stop ripping apart his ideas at every turn.

Everyone’s being canon nazi’s, so let’s calm down and just have fun with the moc and try to understand his story.

4 Likes

@tak210 Thankyou! Also, I will not answer any more questions regarding the story. I made it up while building fence, and it was only ever meant to be a meaningless little bio and explanation of the MOC.

2 Likes

Non canon Adaptive Hau Nuva is non canon

I mean, masks can take other shapes but still have the same power. Just look at Lhikan’s Hau.

1 Like

Looks very good! Color sceem is well done and he looks like a BA!

Well, it’s a good-looking MOC for the most part. Perhaps try and do something different about the pelvis area, maybe remove the two Metru armor pieces and try some armor that wouldn’t be as wide. Visorak feet angled slightly to the side would probably be a good start. I like the color scheme, and it would probably look even better with more trans-apple green throughout. Well done nonetheless!

Pretty good i like the use of the tahu nuva mask along with the ccbs pieces