Three Pointed Ghost

Oi everybody! As of recently playing the new and awesome game, Destiny, I decided to have some fun and make a Ghost. Unfortunately I was in a bit of a rush and couldn’t come up with a design for a Ghost with four pointy bits, so this one only had three. Nevertheless I’m going to attempt a four pointed version again, but this is my unique, three pointed Ghost.

It’s not perfect, but I think it’s okay.
If anybody has any tips for a four pointed ghost that’d be great!

11 Likes

I really like how it looks. It seems simple, but it has a really unique building style.

Good job! :smiley:

I’ve never played Destiny, but from your description it apparently has four points…

The only solution I can think of is a cross-axle crossover…

Although that would be bulky, that’s the only thing I can think of :confused:

I don’t own or have ever played Destiny (mainly because it’s so much money at the moment). Although I do watch MattCraft play it and boy is it epic. Anyways these are really cool I can see how it’s hard to make four points but even these are epic. Seriously, these are cool. Great job!

I don’t really follow Destiny, so I don’t know what this is supposed to look like or do. But it looks interesting.

wishes he had the pieces to make this That is really cool man! What console are you playing on?

PS3. I hope to get a PS4 sometime this year but I don’t know if I’ll be able to.

1 Like

Never played Halo for a second, but I think that it’s pretty cool, although the most I’ve seen of the four pointed Ghost is the trailer.

I probably ought to do some Halo MOCs. I’ve been trying my hand at building MOCs based off of other things, and Halo could be some cool practice.

1 Like

Destiny is actually different from Halo, though both were made by Bungie. However, Marathon is where it’s really at, IMO.

http://www.insidemacgames.com/images/rubicon_001_l.jpg

2 Likes

holy crap it’s beautiful :,)

Marathon actually was a lot of fun, especially for it’s time.

Transformers is where it’s really at, my friend.

Anyways, that’s one cute little MOC.

1 Like

umg yay destiny