Three Virtues Countdown!

@Nyran no problemo, don’t stress it.

@BioRaiders532 that’s true, they did have a strong unity theme going on. I thought 2004 did too, come to think of it the Metru had a lot of Unity in general.

1 Like

Moving to Community. I feel like it fits that forum much better.

1 Like

@Kahi thank you, I think you’re right.

Also, on topic, @Risebell can I get you to post a few screenshots of that big Minecraft Metru Nui project you’re heading on here? Kinda fits the unity theme of today, with everyone working together.

Sure. Just give me a few minutes.

1 Like

Sweet, thank ya sir.

Almost done. Just trying to credit everyone for what they’ve done and get near-perfect screenshots.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m hoping to join the project once I’m able to play again, but for now I can’t, otherwise I definitely would.

1 Like

5 Likes

I love that. Do you mind if I add that to the topic description? I’ll credit you. @Yoni_Green

1 Like

Not at all!

@Yoni_Green thanks! Could you make one for each day?

That’s what I had in mind😝

Ok so, screenshots of this big project. Oh boy.
First, a little back story- two years ago me and Kaanfight just got into Minecraft, and I forget who, but one of us came up with the idea of Building Metru Nui in Minecraft. Fast forward to Minecon 2014- Realms is announced, and I get a free one month subscription to it. Bingo, it clicked. The only problem? Building a city with just two (hardly) devoted Bionicle fans and one other pal who would be hard. So the project was shelved.

Until… Two months ago, I hear-tell of the TTV Message Boards. [The perfect chance to make my dream a reality and get some help.][1]

So, here we all are now. In two months time we’ve made plenty of progress, originally me and Kaan only had this done:

However, this was the spark that started the Flame(Cause I like burning stuff.)
Anyways, The coliseum later got an overhaul:

With a nice new Lhikan Statue made by: @Jamescax
Don’t even get me started on all the blocks people like @ToaVuhii and @Ekorak helped place, the first two who ever joined and helped build btw.
Eventually we finished the coliseum after too long:

Then we started working on the Metrus, first I would build the border of each and then the others would fill in the landmass and start working on buildings. Fun fact: Metru Nui was built over a rather shallow Ocean, I should have made a new flat world for Metru Nui to be honest

Huge credit to @MaximumWarp for making all the awesome buildings, and @TheGecko for creating the pattern for the bridge
We moved on to each Metru, seeing as we haven’t fully completed one yet it’s more like we’re just filling out the entire island first. We’ve made a lot, but Metru Nui is going to have a lot more.

Thanks @Nyran @Scarilian @SammySpartan as well as @Political_Nuju @potay8o and even more for filling in so much. It’s a shame we had that ice/snow incident ^-^'(Ew, that emote is too girly for my taste.)
Anyways, we still have alot to build and I still have alot more people to tag in and credit

Some of Ta-Metru and that scrap-yard ^

A very small portion of Ga-Metru ^

And lastly, the amazing Good Guy and Omega Tahu sporting a top hat, American flag cape. and… Bazooka…?

And… I can’t mention more than 10 users in a post. Gosh dangit. I can’t give everyone that’s helped a shout out :confused:
There are alot of people who’ve helped out and stuff.
So, maybe if you wanna go to the Metru Nui topic and go to the top and see who’s posted helping out.
[1]: TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains

12 Likes

wow

I’m glad to have been a part of this process, even if all I have contributed is snow and 2 buildings.

is gr8 m8s

2 Likes

Just made this on the realm, even if its not great.

Imgur

Edit: I like the right side, but I’ll probably go back and finish the left Tomorrow.

5 Likes

@Yoni_Green Awesome, thank you.

@Risebell Wow, great work, so far it looks really good, I’m looking forward to joining when I can. I’m really liking the design of the collisseum, and so far Ga-Metru looks great to me. They all do, actually. Does the sand actually ripple and move in the collisseum?

@SammySpartan Nicely done, that looks cool.

I’ll refrain from answer Metru Nui questions in this topic, so as to avoid getting off topic/spamming and instead do so in PM.
Anyways what are the official plans for the next 2 days?
@Nyran?

Alright, good idea. Well, first off everyone is still welcome to make images and such pertaining to Duty, and someone suggested doing pics related to daily duties in real life, so that is something we could do. But besides that, I’ve got an idea for some discussion and maybe some voting and possibly a small contest just for fun.

When I have a couple ideas more finalized I’ll make a post outlining the plans, and probably add them to the topic description.

ANNOUNCEMENT:
For Destiny Day, We: @Nyran @ToaVuhii @MaximumWarp @SammySpartan and Myself along with several others plan to have a livestream of us messing around on the Metru Nui Realm Server 4PM-7PM Eastern Time.
Keep in mind this is not guaranteed to happen, but this is the plan so far.

3 Likes

Sounds cool to me. Hope it happens.