'Tis the Season to be Jolly, and Leave Me Alone

you confuse me

You guys remember that stupid song where the guy keeps repeating that one line about buying shoes for his mom?

@Risebell
This?:

1 Like

does anyone remember that one movie where everyone died, and santa killed us all?

no?
Like I referenced the sequel before

Legit have no idea what you’re talking about.

That one movie where rises heart grew 13 sizes too big?
No?
What do you mean this one doesnt exist

On another note, this guy has these flashy christmas lights outside my window (across the street), and the window is right next to my computer, so in my eye I am seeing these lights and they make me want to blow this guy up

3 Likes

I still don’t like winter holidays.

1 Like

cool.

4 Likes

Was that pun intended?

Nope.

1 Like

I think…
Just maybe: I can get through the entire month without seeing a single Christmas special.

1 Like
5 Likes

That (seriously, legitimately) annoying Nostalgia Critic review of that special told me all about that…
Bleh. I fail to see why that whole thing was so bad aside from the context and song…

1 Like

After Thanksgiving…lucky. Our neighbors put up their blinding holiday lights mid-November(the 13th I think). They also leave them on all night, so no sleep for me. Despite this, in general I don’t like the winter holidays, so great topic.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that only the USA does this, not to weed Muricans or anything.
(Unless you’re saying that Dollarama constitutes as everyone)

I used to get pretty hyped for Christmas, but now only my hype for Halloween remains strong.

@John_Smith 's presence in this topic has reminded me of how most of the New Who Christmas specials have been pretty garbage. (Just because of the name, I’m fairly certain that he isn’t garbage).

2 Likes

Tis the season to be jolly, la la la la la, la la la LAH!

4 Likes

Not really, t’is the season to murder and feast on innocent turkeys, but yeah, la la la la la, la la la LAH!

4 Likes

This the season to celebrate Rise being gone

/s

8 Likes

Here’s the season to be bankrupt…la. la. la. LALALALAA! : P

8 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like