'Tis the Season to be Jolly, and Leave Me Alone

I gotta wonder then what will happen when one of those Justin Bieber Assassination Plans works.

Anyway, on the subject of Christmas Music, there are only two songs that will never get old to me.

One is Carol of the Bells(Preferablly Instrumental)

and the other is this. I’m sure it’s gotten old to other people, but I can’t help but love it because something’s always fascinated me about the idea of a large scale conflict like a march of two armies on the day of Christmas

And I can just sorta imagine the triumphant melody of trumpets going on as both sides reach their destination.

But maybe I’m just deluded in my perceptions. But I dunno.

6 Likes

He hates Christmas obviously. He’s such a sScrooge :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Nutcracker never gets old. It’s one of the greatest pieces of music ever composed. :smiley:

I also love Carol of the Bells, especially versions that, you know, use bells.

One other that hasn’t gotten old for me is “Gloria in excelsis Deo.” I’ve loved it since I was about four years old.

4 Likes

My favorite has to be “We Three Kings.” I just love this song whenever it comes on. I love the biblical account of the Magi, and this song really fits it.

3 Likes

Mine too =D

HeyHeyHey
This topic is about hating winter holidays.
Go away, you people who like them.

1 Like

We have our freedoms to talk about our love for them on here if we want, as long as it is on topic.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I’ve heard this one a few times too many. But it is a great song.

I say such things jokingly and in character.

My favorite winter holiday movie would have to be the one where there was no winter holiday celebration.

You mean anything that has nothing to do with Christmas? Sad.

I guess you don’t like New Years, either, since it is a winter holiday, too.

New Years is gr8 m8 8/8.

1 Like

So you DO like a winter holiday! You just don’t like Christmas!

“However I especially hate the holidays during this time of year.” -Risebell.

You lied to us with this statement, then. You are a lair, and a Christmas hater!

2 Likes

Fun fact: I used the name ‘Atnas Saulc’ for a bad guy in a story once, and now I use Atnas as a descriptor for characters who I haven’t decided whether they’re good or bad.

1 Like

Whoever is writing the CHC cinematic universe, insert a Risebell/How the Grinch stole Christmas parody complete with a Dr. Seuss rhyme template.

3 Likes

I like that one christmas movie were everyone dies

2 Likes

Christmas is simply joy. @Risebell just might not be religious, and therefore hates such holidays. Otherwise, praise the lord(s)!

It goes beyond religion.
I am sick of winter holidays(aside from new years).

@SonOfFireSpirits21 Xmas isn’t about religion anymore. And i’m gonna stop right here… cause i’m not sure if this is the right place… or atleast topic to discuss my belief :smiley:

3 Likes

but new years is a winter holiday tho
If you hate winter holidays
you hate all of it

I hate alot of things, especially the cold.
New years, however is cool. I go to actual parties and stuff.

1 Like