Titan DRAGON KNIGHT

Long time noo see.I will upload more pictures probably tomorow :slight_smile: enjoy :slight_smile:

62 Likes

Talk about awesome!
This is fantastic!

1 Like

@meepinater thank you :blush:

1 Like

Awesome! Reminds me of the silver samurai. Could maybe do with a few more trans green to liven up the colour scheme a bit though

1 Like

This is AWESOME. And those effects look awesome as well!

1 Like

I was expecting a Giant CCBS modelf of the Pokémon Dragonite at first.

And then I saw this beast of a Dragon Knight; and I was blow away

can we have separate image of the Morningstar please?

2 Likes

He’s got some wide hips. Looks pretty awkward how much they jut out when the stomach part of the torso becomes thinner.

2 Likes

This is insane! I love it!

1 Like

Almost doesn’t look like lego

2 Likes

Dude this looks like a transformer, I love it, this is definitely one of the better Mocs I’ve seen. Solid but detailed, bulky but not crazy, colours are a bit subtle but still good.

1 Like

@Ozkabot yeah thats good tip :slight_smile:
@Whaddon haha i change his name :joy:Dragon Knight suits him much better :muscle:t2: Alson what is MorningStar? :see_no_evil:
@Kardax thanks glad you like it.I wanted to make two mocs one in all silver and second in all gold color but im not really happy with him so he is next :joy:But thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

A morning star is a weapon, commonly spiked

I should’ve said mace instead, as it looks like one better

2 Likes

@Whaddon oooh yeah sure i will post it tomorrow :slight_smile:

That is an incredibly sublime work there! So bright that none of my shadow shall touch it!

1 Like

It looks more like an ax to me.

Is this a reference to Kamen Rider Dragon Knight?

How do you get all of the pieces for this?

Wow bro. This thing is so beast. The head is really great. And I really dig those weapons.

Nice touch with the green energy effect too.

1 Like

You got those stare Wars chest plate to work well, cudos to you