Titan Talk

Brutaka. What’s there not to love about Brutaka?

1 Like

I never had single titan, I though I would rather have all Toa then one very expensive warrior :smiley: but back in 2010 when BIONICLE started it’s hiatus( yep they didn’t ended) I bought hero factory Von Nebula… Just for parts… 'Cause many of his parts a pretty useful, such as blach hydraxon’s mask, black bohrok shields and stuff like that… Also the HF Villains aren’t that bad for parts :wink:

1 Like

Are we talking about these guys? :smiley:
http://www.nickandmore.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Teen-Titans-Go-01.jpg

The wheels are what define his character.

1 Like

The wheels give him the ability to use his defining trait, speeding around at near-light speed.

2 Likes

I don’t think the wheels were even necessary for his power. They just looked cool.

4 Likes

I really like umbra.

1 Like

IDK how I feel about Umbra. I’ve always wanted him, but that was mostly because I just wanted the parts. He is kinda an eyesore, but I do like the wheels gimmick/function simply because it’s different. I think that his importance story-wise isn’t really important, except for maybe helping the Inika achieve a victory and discovering how well they can work as a team. Overall, he’s a meh kinda guy.

3 Likes

Easily SkopioXV_1, going to revamp him eventually… make him bigger, stronger and faster than ever before… about 4x the size.

1 Like

Forgot a part
and fatter

1 Like

You seem to be mistaken.

He could transform into living light, if I’m correct.

1 Like

You’re both right. He could travel at near-light-speed, and he could also turn into living light.

3 Likes

I think the ability to turn into living light means you can go the speed of light…

Yes, but in Bionicle 5: Inferno, they were shown as separate abilities.

Hmm… Well, I don’t have very many Titans… The only ones I got are Takanuva and Makuta '03, and Nocturn. Nocturn will always be my favorite, though. ^.^
also I have Irnakk but he doesn’t count

1. Brutaka-He has a very solid build and colour scheme. his features are hidden blades.

2. Maxilos and Spinax-While Spinax is a nice addition to the set the main attraction is Maxilos. He has good build, solid colour scheme as well as waist and shoulder articulation. his only other feature is his cordak blaster, which fits with his colour scheme.

3. Takanuva (2008)-He has a very nice build and consistent colour scheme, he is also a very tall set. His features are his spinning weapon and midak skyblaster.

Toa Mata Nui was my favorite as soon as my dad and I completed him. I loved posing him, and creating little fight montages between him and my other MOCs. I also like Hydraxon and Maxilos and Spinax. They’re also a lot of fun.

2 Likes

I definitely agree with Mata Nui but sadly do not own him. I also like Hydraxon but he is a bit to small for me, I do think he has the best hands in any bionicle set.

If you count vehicles I love Jetrax, it has two versions and also is in my opinion the best overal 08 vehicle

I always wanted the jetrax but ended up getting the thornatus v9 instead because I got a good deal. From what I can tell they are quite similar sets apart from the fact the jetrax was a flying vehicle and the thornatus was land bound.