Toa Astorix V7 (Self Moc)

Toa Astorix is the Toa of ice, Don’t have a lot to say about him…:mask:
He has a long sword and skis… Ye.

Flickr album:

74 Likes

Looks pretty nice overall, And the mouthpiece looks pretty cool

2 Likes

Really like this, the weapons look really cool (lol, toa of ice) and the head build looks really great. If I could not-pick one thing, the forearm in trans purple looks out of place with the other purple colour, but apart from that, good job :+1:

1 Like

Multiple people have told me to change it. And i should change it but i don’t think i will

1 Like

Totally understand dude, I feel the same when someone comments on one of my MOCs. It’s just really annoying that lego didn’t bring the bone pieces out in more colours.

Nice! I especially like the breathing apparatus on the mask and the use of the Krana on the waist.

Moved to Lego Creations Category-Sherlock Holmes

The customized head is really cool, though the feet are far too small.

Really neat colorscheme and a solid construction.

Just a few minor critiques: first, I think the back of his thighs need to be bulked up and smoothed out just a little more, since with the kohrak shields it looks like his thighs aren’t filled out completely. Next, his feet are OK but they look a little too flat. I don’t know how to fix that, though. The technic pieces on his sword make it a little too bulky, IMO, but that might just be me. Lastly, I think the trans purple (?) on his arms looks out-of-place since it is found nowhere else on him. EDIT: just noticed other people have mentioned the purple. I concur with them.and the mata face on his butt is kinda off-putting too

Overall he looks excellent. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I thought I just did that…

The shoulders seem low, and the trans purple seems out of place. Otherwise pretty nice

I like the overall design but the only things I find a bit off are the lower arm and the feet imo

I love the mask and the weapons, the colour scheme is handled well and it has a fairly solid build, not sure about the open pins on the knees though, overall its pretty good.

Nice job with the breathing apparatus. My main problem is the trans purple bone pieces in the lower arms. They just look a bit out of place, so it would nice if there was either some trans purple bones in the legs or just none at all. Otherwise, this looks pretty good

1 Like

wait, is that

is that a harmonica in his mouth?

'cause if so,

take my money.

2 Likes

Really like it.
The trans purple on the arms kinda kill it for me though.

I’ll be honest, I’m not a huge fan of the style, but I feel you executed it in a good manner.
The only non-subjective thing I would say I don’t like is the trans purple on the arms, which kinda breaks the colour scheme.

Thid guy is great! The bohrok shield works really well as the torso peice. The feet look a little small but that doesn’t matter as long as they work. Great job on this guy!

1 Like

Maan this is really cool, i love the proportions
the thing on his mouth slooks kind of out of place,thought

2 Likes

I heard that you should change the the color of the forearms :grin:

I’m kinda confused about the foot build, is that even a legal connection? (keep in mind that i have like 0 experience in MOCing because i barely have any constraction/CCBS parts)
Also IMO the mouth piece would work better for a toa of water (kinda looks like a SCUBA mouthpiece), but it still looks great (no offence)

Yes, with the old Mata hand you could put a pin through it and connect it to other things that way. It was in the Wairuha combiner.

1 Like