Toa Astros master of stars

Well, using minimal resoruces is preety neat too if you cang make something nice (well, i dont mean TLG lever of simpliscity)

Searching up small bionicle mocs shows what can you do with minimal ammout of parts…
Anyways, how about we get on topic, and by that I mean: lets review the moc :G

Very well then. I’m in accordance with Ranaki. It’s just…very messy and basic. I know what you mean by simplicity working with some MOCs, but the way it’s used here just feels sloppy (Haven’t I said that before, but about something else?). The wacky color scheme doesn’t help.

3/10
Nice staff.

2 Likes

I only spent half an hour on Tim.

1 Like

actually we can say what ever we want about the helmet its our opinion and you can’t make us not say it

also this moc is just terrible I’m sorry it is its just a standard HF build with a sub par weapon and awful color scheme. work on something more original next time please

2 Likes

Abot the Breez Mask

I used it on Arch-Angel 2.0 since it worked with idea ive created

And @MrBoltTron uses Evo Brain-attack mask for his selfmoc

So well, nothing if wrong about using those

1 Like

To be fair, I used to do that (but whether or not that counts is based on whether or not you consider me a good MOCist)

5 Likes

@Booster_Gold ok than you
@Ekorak limited supply plus I like making small mocs plus jet pack
@helryx dude some of my parts broke today but thankfully I had longer arm pieces and extra armor
@Ranaki_Pakewa I’ll stop posting for a week or till I get some (allot) more pieces will that make you happy

2 Likes

Yes. Thank you for taking my advice. I know it may have been somewhat harsh, but it was my honest opinion, and I am glad that you aren’t raging about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A: Jetpack does absolutely nothing to add to the complexity and feels tacked on.
B: Small =/= simple. I mean making it more complex. I would recommend getting some Technic to make some more custom stuff.

1 Like

guys yesterday I watched pacific rim and after watching the first 20 minuites I moced a mech suit which I will unveil in a week per request of @Ranaki_Pakewa sorry for the waiting piriod

That’s not what he meant. He wants you to spend more time on your MOCs if you have something you’re proud of, share it.

so what, you still have to wait no peaksies and I was proud of my last to mocs and people got mad at me :’(

1 Like

So don’t just have it sit there for a week. Work on it and make it better.

1 Like

@Calvatron got it right. I’m not saying that it needs to sit and collect dust before you post it, I’m saying that it should have continuous work for a while. Take a break from looking at it, and come back to it objectively so you can see the flaws and fix them before you post it.

I’m keeping my darn promise
plus speaking of flaws I just had to renforse the mechs armor

I don’t understand if you are going to ignore them, or try work on it

1 Like

@ghost8o I’ll work on it no need for meaningless fighting

What fighting
I was asking a question.

comment section argueing= a type of fighting (no sass included)

I don’t even understand.

3 Likes