Toa Chiara by Zarian

Very good, though i’m not sure about the use of Nuva shoulders for…Ahem.

5 Likes

Wow, that waist articulation is excellent. I like the colors on the front, too. Nice work.

1 Like

How flexible is it? Are there any concerns about fragility?

2 Likes

Yeah its stable, there was problem with lower body detaching from upper body but that exo force droid hand attached to that inika thigh armor fixed that completly.

It looks and apparently works great. Is the connection “legal”? Like, is the center of the thigh armor actually regular bar-sized?

I think it is, but those parts are quite common, you probably could check it yourself.

1 Like

Yeah, I could, I just felt like asking instead. My bad. :stuck_out_tongue:

The shaping, color blocking, and posing are all on point. Great job.

1 Like

She’s looking fine, a bit large in chest area compared to the hips with small curves and that small backside. A slim upper torso would look more fitting with the rest of the design in my opinion, but other than that it’s pretty amazing. The use of thornax launcher as a spine is brilliant.

For lower arms tho I could suggest something like this

Сохраненное изображение 2022-1-23_11-41-19.991

2 Likes

Looks interesting though this part doesnt exist in dark blue.

Does it exist in white or silver?

Yeah, and i even have those parts but really with those colors there wouldnt be enough of dark blue to balance it out.

1 Like

I like that she’s got a spine!

3 Likes

I did some changes to her arms, what do you think?

8 Likes

Very nice.

1 Like

Looks good

1 Like

Yeah i think that looks a lot better
nice work

Pretty nice, I wonder if you could stick some system weapon/blade peices in the pin holes on lower arms to make them more decorated.

I liked the idea of thornax launcher spine so much that I gonna use it on my version of Lariska and it’s fitting quite well, thank you for inspiration.

1 Like

I approve, this is the only appropriate use for them