Toa Chiara by Zarian

Also:
-Toa Orde by Zarian

35 Likes

not bad - i like this one it a lot
its also not as overly feminised as some of the others i have seen
nice job!

1 Like

I like the waist design with the faux pistons, and there’s some nice part usages like the slizer foot and the half thornax launcher, but the color scheme could use some work. The blue and white aren’t very well-distributed and the silver is strangely concentrated on the back. I’m also not a fan of the boobs.

I like the way you added a silver colour block around the mask. I’m not usually a fan of random silver on Toa, but it’s done really well here, and allowed for a fully-purist build (if the mask wasn’t chopped up, that is). Have you considered adding silver to the chest as well?

The spine looks super cool as well, and is worked in really well with the previously-mentioned silver block.

3 Likes

Not really, there would be not enough blue if i changed color to silver. I also have version with purist volitak, but its just looks on her uglier. And Chiara originally had pehkui but then i learned that she has volitak.

2 Likes

You’re consistently very good at custom torsos, Zarian

Nice moc!

1 Like

ooh this is pretty good.
The spear design is nice.

1 Like

Good point; I suppose the blue is already kind of light.

1 Like

Very good, though i’m not sure about the use of Nuva shoulders for…Ahem.

5 Likes

Wow, that waist articulation is excellent. I like the colors on the front, too. Nice work.

1 Like

How flexible is it? Are there any concerns about fragility?

2 Likes

Yeah its stable, there was problem with lower body detaching from upper body but that exo force droid hand attached to that inika thigh armor fixed that completly.

It looks and apparently works great. Is the connection “legal”? Like, is the center of the thigh armor actually regular bar-sized?

I think it is, but those parts are quite common, you probably could check it yourself.

1 Like

Yeah, I could, I just felt like asking instead. My bad. :stuck_out_tongue:

The shaping, color blocking, and posing are all on point. Great job.

1 Like

She’s looking fine, a bit large in chest area compared to the hips with small curves and that small backside. A slim upper torso would look more fitting with the rest of the design in my opinion, but other than that it’s pretty amazing. The use of thornax launcher as a spine is brilliant.

For lower arms tho I could suggest something like this

Сохраненное изображение 2022-1-23_11-41-19.991

2 Likes

Looks interesting though this part doesnt exist in dark blue.

Does it exist in white or silver?

Yeah, and i even have those parts but really with those colors there wouldnt be enough of dark blue to balance it out.

1 Like