Toa Orde by Zarian

I got very inspired by Bukkey’s Toa Orde MOC, ̶m̶a̶s̶k̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶h̶o̶t̶o̶s̶h̶o̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶r̶k̶ ̶b̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶r̶u̶r̶u̶. Maybe i will sign him for that contest but im not sure. And yeah it has working mid torso articulation, im very proud from that torso.

![Toa Orde MOC by Zarian (6)|375x500]upload://lj0DJiNM08Reyuq4sfv87cxJY3j.jpeg)

Also:
-Toa Chiara by Zarian

51 Likes

waaaait a sec
you murdered your toa tanma didn’t you?

this is very nice, though most ordes (at least the ones i’ve seen) have a sword, so maybe try something more unique? the sword does look very nice though.

4 Likes

Welp I’m losing this contest

3 Likes

don’t be down on yourself!
make something glorious!

2 Likes

Indeed he he he
:smiling_imp:
To be honest Tanma was quite boring MOC, he didnt even have proper shoulder articulation but his armour was awesome and i wanted to use it on a cooler MOC.

Awesome build. Love the pistons

2 Likes

Very interesting building techniques. Not to sure about the color distribution though (lacks pearl gold down below). You may want to try some tiles and bionicle tooths.

3 Likes

I wanted to make Toa Nuva like armour distribution, golden pieces for upper torso and shoulders.

1 Like

I see. Well in that case you certainly did a great job!

1 Like

The build is actually pretty solid, but I’d add more gold pieces, preferably on the legs and lower arms.

1 Like

Whilst I really love Bionicle Chickens interpretation and hold that as my head canon, this gets very close to that. I think to be perfect it would need some gold on his legs, also love the waist design do you think you could ever post a tutorial for it?

4 Likes

Maybe when Orde contest starts. Also can you give me link to that moc? I never saw it.

That torso is glorious.

2 Likes
1 Like

Oh i expected moc but ok

1 Like

Sadly I don’t think it’s buildable :sob:

Really impressed by the part usage here, the vents of the hau shoulderpads match up great with the Gahlok-Kal shield, and I have never seen Mata feet used as lower legs; it works surprisingly well! Adds really good thickness and detailing. The Mata-esque mid-torso is a nice touch as well. Everything really comes together, very impressive!

1 Like

4 Likes

W H A T
this should go in cursed topic

1 Like

(First post) New photos with a proper mask and weapon.

Older photos

7 Likes