Toa Chiara - The Lizard Zapper

Just to clear this up: I have never seen this model before it was posted here. I am not on the Discord, nor does anyone on it share its content with me.

As for the MOC itself, I like what you’re going for here (obviously). The shaping and colour distribution are really good.

The only criticism that I can think of is that her neck seems a bit long; it looks fine in some poses, but kind of awkward in others.

5 Likes

Loveing the slender build and the metal blue looks great.

1 Like

this is the best one i’ve seen! even though there are a few painted parts, i’ll forgive it because they are very well painted. if i can remember this one when the contest arrives, you can have my vote.

1 Like

looks pretty good
I love the metal blue

WOW, this MOC is so cool. Love the color scheme and the overall build, you did a fantastic job with her! If you decide to enter the contest for her I’d vote without a doubt

1 Like

The only piece that’s painted is the mask, everything else is purist. Thank you tho!!

2 Likes

good gracious, you had me fooled!

not that you were trying to fool me or anything

1 Like

I think the Chiara here turned out pretty well, and as of now, has to be one of my favorites so far. That final picture of a lizard getting zapped was certainly a great picture to end on as well.

5 Likes