Toa Eliminator MOC

Goldenghost100 here.

First post on this platform, woo whoo! And what better way to start it off than posting my first Bionicle MOC… and probably my last due to my depressing lack of pieces. Here’s some pictures I took I guess.

Also tried painting the breez HF helmet into a unique kanohi.

If yall wondering, the red guy (optimus prime) in the background of image 2 has no story or lore relevance, you could just say he’s taking a nap.

11 Likes

Welcome to the Boards.

I’m a little concerned what happened to that Breeze helmet, but that’s an aside…

Colors ignored, this is not a bad first start - definitely superior to my first attempts at a Bionicle MOC. The inclusion of system seems to be out of necessity rather than stylistic endeavor, but hopefully it’s indicative of future creations having more intended placement of pieces.

As for your lack of available pieces, chin up - the resale markets for LEGO are fascinating places for certain.

Nice work!

5 Likes

I forgot to mention that the Breeze helmet was a fan-made painted Kanohi, some experimental synthetic mask I made up.

@Ghid Further more, the system pieces that make up the leg are there since non of the bionicle pieces I have contain knee joints. As for the head, it make it looks more unique in a way.Okay

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - Spiderus Prime

3 Likes

Goldenghost, you’re here too?! I see I’m not the only Bionicle Studio member on the site now. I think I commented on one of your projects before, I think the system pieces in the legs is a clever way to get around a lack of parts.

Welcome to the boards!

3 Likes

Thanks! Forgot to tell you on scratch or as a dm (for some reason I thought that’d be rude)

2 Likes

I don’t have many pieces so I use brick studio.it’s not as fun but you have an infinite amount of pieces to work with.

2 Likes

sounds fun

1 Like