Toa Fara, the Attractive Grayback

The first Toa of Magnetism and brother of the first Toa. An alluring man, Fara garnered attention wherever he traveled, eventually settling on an island resided by Fa-Matoran. As a Toa and Turaga, Fara spent rests practicing his musical talents, sounds that Matoran would associate with peace and safety. When the Makuta began their magnetic genocide, Fara aided the Toa he raised and kept Matoran out of harm’s way, allowing them to hide and survive at the cost of his own life.

33 Likes

There’s a lot that I like about this. The unique shape is done well, and I love the red and blue highlights. The whole colour scheme in general is about what I’d imagine for a Toa of Magnetism.

The only drawback I can see is that, to me, the legs are a just a bit too small, even for the top-heavy design. The length is fine, but I think they should be a bit wider.

Also, what is he holding here? Is it some sort of tool?

2 Likes

ooo nice
this guy looka really fun and creative!

1 Like

ah this guy reminds me of Bomonga. Nice job, he certainly has a lot of character

2 Likes

This is such a creative and unique design for a Toa, I love it a lot.
I’d love to hear his music, I could imagine it being made using magnetic resonance, which can honestly be a very beautiful sound.

1 Like

the man is alluring and wears an akaku, but I repeat myself

3 Likes

His tool is based off of an all-black bassoon.
Simplified to black since Helryx also uses an all-black tool/weapon.

4 Likes

Gosh he’s hot
i thought these were family-friendly boards

1 Like

His hands remind me of Alchemist Prime from transformers. I love the seemingly simple looking yet well built design. He definitely looks like he’d be a part of that “prototype” squad with Helryx, and I mean that in a good way. He looks like he wasn’t built to a set mold, and he’s all the more magnificent for being a unique frame. Splendid work

Nice silhouette.

Nice pun title

He looks more like a Matoran with big gloves though.

1 Like

I can totally see that now.

Perhaps the “lightsaber hilt” part could be used to replicate the keys?

4 Likes