Toa Farah - First MOC in years

Tried my hand at Stud.io, as I’m not able to make anything with my old pieces right now. A toa of water inspired by my old self-MOC, Farathorn, so I’m calling her Farah. I guess this makes her something of a self-MOC too. She’s armed with a harpoon and a buckler, and wears the Kanohi Hau, which she uses to defend the small island village with whose protection she is entrusted. Being a toa is relatively new to her, and she’s anxious not to let anyone down.

14 Likes

Looks pretty good so far, especially considering that you haven’t built anything for years now.
If you haven’t already and are planning to build more Stud.io mocs you could download The Stud.io Pack Formerly Known as The Biopack for some more Bionicle parts.

5 Likes

:open_mouth: thanks! i wasn’t aware of this, but I could tell some parts were missing

2 Likes

Not looking bad at all. :slight_smile: Like Senit said you should really look at adding some parts and colour packs too, it really opens up the possibilities with this program.

3 Likes

Yeah this does look nice for your first moc in years. Neat job.

1 Like

llooks cool!

Very Nice.

i misread that as “this does look like your first moc in years” and though zukah was being passive-aggressive

3 Likes

Is pretty nice

1 Like