Toa Furrum Toa of iron/iron golem. Newer phones/reveal.

Love that series

1 Like

yes but the part when Talbot crushes the aliens into balls

2 Likes

Most of the Bionicle habitants are made of different types of metal he is a toa of iron which means he can bend reshape heat up and absorb any type of metal which he has a liquid metal backpack built into his body. That’s how he’s able to protrude the swords

1 Like

epic backstory

2 Likes

He also wears the cursed Kanohi Varku mask He’s been wearing it ever since he became a toa which means he can defend over 158 ft therefore he can sneak up on an his enemy’s and they would never hear him.it also allows him disability any mask of scream.

1 Like

I wish cursed masks were in in g1
Is he part of the oomn?

2 Likes

There are the mask of undeath is a cursed mask and works on any being including Makuta

1 Like

never knew about that where did you find that info?

2 Likes

Google. Any being that’s wearing when they die it becomes a zombie. Perfect red star zombie mask

1 Like

Canonically the Mask of Undeath can only be used by toa amd other species capable of using Kanohi powers. Toa typically chose not to wear it since they considered the power immoral, however.

3 Likes

man that guy is egey

2 Likes

His mask is being repainted to dark blue and dark green as we speak.

3 Likes

Karzahni vibes?

2 Likes

A little. Thanks to wombat combat pictures. This great being is also inspired by him. He is called undeath great sage of the dead multiverse. Basically in this version of the story if he actually became part of it he creates this dead multiverse that surrounds the regular one from entropy protecting their creation but also stopping the master from ever able to destroy it.

3 Likes

Ooh this guy looks pretty cool. The mask goes quite well with the armor, giving him a knight-like appearance that works really nicely. The dark blue is also pretty good as a an accent, so nice job there too. Overall a great moc, nicely done.

3 Likes

Very nice

3 Likes

I’ve upgraded/updated his body with some small details and now I am waiting on parts to arrive soon to come and build some great things.

As matoro gave his life to save everything and everyone he knows and cares about, his body was transporting to a “safe place” that that mask of life would bring him back as the Toa ignika. As his body laid there. Colorless lifeless. A loud explosion echoed through the room. someone else had laid claimed his remains. Now amongst the twitching hoards the only thing he knows is to feed and kill. Now he’s Gotten loose in the orders dungeon and has crossed paths with the warden.

Hope you all enjoy this reveal. I’ll be adding him to the to the red star zombies post for the mindless ones.

4 Likes