Toa Furrum Toa of iron/iron golem. Newer phones/reveal.

Some of you might have seen this on Twitter. The account was hacked so I have to see about remaking a new one. But this so you know this was me that made this. The story behind this is that he was one of helyx highest general’s during the war between the brotherhood and the order of mata nui he lost both of his arms during one stage of the battle but used the metal from his enemies that had fallen to create new ones. He also wears a curse Kanohi Varku mask of suppression. The creator of the mask and I agreed that if the user were to wear it a very long time and have several years of training the area of where the mask can defines can expand over limitless. This power also has the ability to completely deafen and disable mask of scream. PS you can also find the seller on Etsy And some of you may already know who he is.

this is Furrum’s theme music https://youtu.be/v134CFPV_1Q?si=rcqvnReUFhz9a-7A

19 Likes

Hes a hefty boi.

4 Likes

this looks pretty freakin cool!

4 Likes

wait you made all those mask I love those and the Mocs attached they have so much character!

2 Likes

No I’m not the Maker This is the promote to his creations. He should be the first one pop up on Etsy if you look up bionicle. He also might be taking a short break cuz of how many orders he’s getting. He’s the creator of the mask that is I’m the creator of the bionicle moc itself.

2 Likes

so you made these?

3 Likes

No those are his. I bought my mask from him. Then I made my character after I bought the mask.

3 Likes

I feel like the rest of the moc is too smooth compared to the mask and kk aromor

1 Like

He is supposed to look this way it’s supposed to be jagged and rough from war he is an ancient toa after all.

1 Like

I know but some of the bionicle parts don’t fit that theme they look too… new

2 Likes

The mask was the only thing he painted. I kept everything the way it was. I do plan on repainting the armor in the future.

1 Like

I was just saying the textures are a little inconstant

2 Likes

Yeah I agree.

1 Like

nuln oil might help you to get the more whether look you want on the rest of the moc.

2 Likes

I will try that. Thank you.

2 Likes

not sure if you are agents painting thou
(maybe also try arzrax earth shade)

2 Likes

Great mask choice! It coincides with the Knight’s Kingdom shoulder armour very nicely, and gives the character a rather unique look

3 Likes

I like this guy! He looks strong enough to take on quite a few Dark Hunters.

2 Likes

He can bend their bodies and crush them into a tiny little ball because of his overpowered ability to bend any type of metal

1 Like

ever seen agents of shield season 5?
(part with Talbot)

2 Likes