Toa Furrum Toa of iron upgraded and more

Sorry for the wait I’ve have some very important family business that I’ve been dealing with. But off that I’ve removed most all of the CCBS parts and made it closer to the G1 bionicle. The only thing I kept on were the friction adders for stability purposes. This is also is to show off his interchangeable hands so it looks like he’s metal bending. It also has other add ons for terrain and other things I’ve been working on to make him more adaptable to environments. I’m a big fan of making alternate universe versions of my characters if you can Guess what this letter is from that is what Furrum will be crossing over with.

Screenshot_20221218-080141_Chrome

17 Likes

ah the upgrades look pretty cool. Looks even more like an ancient knight with the greebly armor, and the weapons are neat. Nicely done moc

4 Likes

Awesome. Really nice build. Love that mask design. The hands becoming the weapons is such a cool idea.

3 Likes

why is there a random picture of a B at the end

4 Likes

The b is a hint of the alternate universe version of this character I plan on building it may look similar to a new game that came out recently.

3 Likes

I love that hand design! The drill configuration is really neat.

3 Likes

Ooh, those are some neat weapons.

4 Likes

Very cool, I for one accept our new dark blue fe Toa overlords.

3 Likes