Toa Gali Nuva revamp (Jeritza)

Hope you guys don’t mind a bit of boobage lol.
The torso is inspired greatly from Ibukkey’s amazing robo-waifus, so credit for that goes to him. I thought it (the chest) looked sort of like a feminine Nuva breastplate, so it works for me and my project goals for a Gali revamp. I also wanted the shoulders narrowed anyway, since using a clone build from my other male revamps just didn’t work for my purposes. I won’t deny the motorcycle boobs are uneeded, but w/e

26 Likes

Nice build, although, I must admit that the chest just looks like an insectoid face to me, lol.

6 Likes

Haha nice, I can’t unsee that now xD
This was what I intended/was inspired by, hopefully it comes across at least a little bit in execution.

4 Likes

honestly i dont hate the chest, i will admit its a clever design, and the rest is great!
good job

3 Likes

Nice moc, cool to see the Mol inspiration being continued

2 Likes

Overall nice build. The chest isn’t bad, but the fact that the rest of the To a have the standard Nuva chest piece and she does not looks a lil odd, especially with how iconic the head/shoulder combo is.

3 Likes

Looks good to me. The chest is a little spherical, I guess, but the whole thing’s really not a big deal. Nice MOC!

1 Like