Toa Gua, Toa of Acid

My first attempt at posting photos on TTV… Ladies and gentlemen, here’s my self-moc :smiley:

Toa Gua, Toa of Acid

The only known Toa of Acid in the Matoran Universe. As his creator saw no use for a Toa of that element, he was stationed on the distant world of Taulou Nui immediately after his creation. Being a friendly (if slightly eccentric) individual, he befriended the local Matoran, as well as the only other Toa on the island. To this day, he has never learned the true identity of his creator.

In battle, Toa Gua attacks in a whirlwind of colors, claws and blades, with little to no control of what or who he hits. However, this unpredictable fighting style has helped him win many battles and become a respected protector of Taulou Nui. The effectiveness of his attacks is further improved by his Kanohi Sellemen, the great mask of randomness.

29 Likes

The high contrast color scheme is very eye-catching, a good blend of parts ranging from robo-riders all the way up to herofactory.

awesome stuff!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :slight_smile: Color scheme was very much inspired by/lifted from one of my favourite Drome Racers, 4590 Flash Turbo!

2 Likes

Great G1 styling.

1 Like

Seeing the color scheme of a Drome Racer used here makes me really happy!

1 Like

I love the design you have going on! My only gripe is that the red with the lime green is a bit eye-searing, but it also works really well.

1 Like

Thanks man!