Toa Hagah Contest Entries: Toa Gaaki and Toa Pouks

So, here they are. It took me a while to feel comfortable with the build. The additional rules required that I made some slight changes with the armor placing, but nothing too great. Hope you enjoy this creations.

First up, we have Toa Gaaki. The original Rahagah has a silver rothuka and we never got a blue one, so instead of simply painting one, i chose to use silver as a contrast into the armor’s color scheme along with gold. I also chose that particular golden sword as the tip of the spear because it has the two little side spikes kind of resembling a trident… and because there’s not too many dark gold weapons XD
She used to have golden pieces of armor in the lower arms to kind of make her more unique an because I had not the smallest idea on how to get more armor on the upper arms, but anyway, she is fine with the blue pieces.

Regarding the mask, yes, mine is just a placeholder, so the artist may change it, however, he doesn’t have permission to change the tip of the spear or the metallic colors. In any case, he may exagerate a bit the trident shape.

Next we have Toa Pouks. I had built something similar to his design a long time ago and this is the result. He used to have some piraka armor in the lower legs, but that had to change. The mask of victory is just a luck charm, but still looks good on him. The spear took me a while to think and finally create, and I believe it does feel like someting that could command an avalanche. I also gave him clear blue eyes because… why not?

About the mask, I do allow the artist to change it if he chooses to. I would just like to make a suggestion for him about the mask of intangibility by Galva. I really liked it n.n (moderator… am I allowed to make this suggestions?).
The artist doesn’t have permission to modify the tip of the spear. In any case, he may flatten it. He does have permission to change the metallic color if he chooses to.

Here’s them adhering to the size rules :slight_smile:

And here we have the breakdown of the interesting parts of the builds that actually took time and effort n.n

Here I ran out of black pieces because of other things i built and forgot where i placed them, bur you can totally switch the red stuff for black stuff n.n

So that’s that! Thank you for your attention. Fingers crossed n.n

24 Likes

The copper huna works well with the medium brown color.

2 Likes

they do seem a bit too complex at parts for hagah imma be honest. i do like pouks’ spear tho

1 Like

wow. these are epicc. way better than mine

1 Like

By far the best/most fitting way to give Gaaki a wider stance at the hips. Her thigh armor looks like proper tasset armor instead of just saying “look, she’s feminine with wide hips”. Very well done.

1 Like

it wouldn’t be a cannon contest for a toa of water without a transparent blue ruru showing up in at least one entry.

3 Likes

Yeah, i think it fits him. Im not sure if a full copper armor would work tho. :thinking:
@Seuss
Yeah, maybe I went a little too crazy on some spots of the build :sweat_smile: thanks about the spear
@Dwayne_The_Pohatu_Johnson I checked your creations. I really liked your Gaaki. The pouks is an interesting build too.
@Kanohi_Cantri Thanks :blush: It really took me a while to figure out a way to make a decent feminine appearance. I knew it could be done.
@ToaOfPlastic I know! :laughing: I cant help it. I think it feels like a feminine enough mask to use. Its a place holder anyway.

1 Like

Full copper armor and medium brown would mix weirdly in my opinion.