Toa Hagah Entry unfinished :[

I ran out of time and can only blame my self.
Anyways here’s what I had to prove I did have something fairly close to entering.
Just didn’t have Norik and Irnuii done. And the background was deleted btw that is why it is plain :frowning:

So uh yeah, no excuse seeing as we got a massive extension. I had some assignments due but still…could have made room. Most of this one done this afternoon which was record drawing time for me, inspiration is such a fickle thing.

Plenty of good stuff out there though, maybe I’ll finish this as a simple fan art of the characters.

Thunder thigh Pouks

C and C welcome

36 Likes

Aw, that’s a shame, I hope you can finish it sometime. What you’ve got looks great, it’s got a very cute art style going on.

6 Likes

Thank you very much. Entries like yours are guaranteed top 5, I’ll be backing you all the way!

6 Likes

Too bad that you couldn’t finish in time, it would be interesting to see it finished.

1 Like

To be honest these are really cute. I love this style. I hope you’re going to use this style in future contest.

2 Likes

This is really cute, it’s definitely a shame you didn’t finish in time. Your style is really lovely.

2 Likes

this looks like something from a top-down rpg!
cute!

2 Likes

These are some of the most adorable-looking toa I’ve ever seen.

I must now request you draw more Bionicle characters in this chibi-fied sticker style; heroes, villains and rahi alike.

1 Like

I’m sorry you couldn’t finish this, it’s got a nice aesthetic. Hopefully in future contests you’ll be able to get stuff in, especially since it’ll only be one character and not six.

Ain’t that the fricking truth.

3 Likes