Toa Hagah, Guardians of the Makuta (Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard)

The blue on your Kualus seems to be a different shade from Lego’s metallic blue. Did you paint all of the pieces, or is it just the lighting/camera?

(I’m supporting your mocs in the final voting phase btw; good luck!)

1 Like

Very clever way of looking at the flames!

Nice.

Can you share the Knight’s Kingdom studio files for armor and weapons? Your Pouks as well as canon Kualus and Bomonga use them so it would be really helpful for anyone interested in making the Hagah in studio as I am.

I photoshopped the lower half due to time constraints but I painted the mask with the help of my friend @doni

I’m afraid I don’t have the stud.io files for those specific parts but I wish you luck in finding them.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, is the spear tip for Pouks 3D printed or an official lego piece. Depending on your answer, I’d gladly appreciate a link to find that piece (it looks awesome!!)

It’s an official piece:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=92217#T=C

2 Likes

Thank you!

Congrats on winning 2 of your models :+1::+1:

1 Like

I’m not the creator; that’s @Kodiak

(Also, only the Pouks won, although the Kualus is incredibly similar to the winning model)

3 Likes

Thank you for the correction! I still appreciate your help

1 Like

Congrats @Kodiak on the contest! I love the Pouks moc the most among the other winners!

3 Likes

Thank you, I’m glad you like my Pouks! It was almost two but I’m grateful I did as well as I did

6 Likes

For pouks is there a chest piece under the Kalmah foot?

Yes. It can be seen in the breakdown photo, though it kind of blends in with the foot: