Toa Hagah, Kualus

Just the moc I’ll be entering for the contest when it starts. Figured I’d drop it now in case theres a case of a lot of look alikes.

14 Likes

This is a nice moc I like how you made the shoulder armor but I think it needs some black to match with Iruni and Norik.

2 Likes

Thank you, but I felt that I was already so close to the design already that it needed something else to make it pop more. Iruini barely has any black anyways to be honest. If all the Hagah are just predominantly their metru tone and black with a metallic color it may get a little bland

1 Like

Cool shoulders

2 Likes

Thank you!

Nice build, but it looks a little familiar:

(Here’s the original post)

I know it was unintentional; I just find it kind of funny how similar this is to the Toa Hagah of Ice I made a couple months ago :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Holy cow, I had never seen that before. Thats exactly what my worry was in this contest. There really seems to be only such a limited way to make these builds

2 Likes

Yeah, that might be a bit of a problem, but I’m sure everything will be fine. Funnily enough, when I built that Toa a couple months ago, I used that design because I thought it would be rather unique looking :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I used silver Avohkii originally but then I was like… wait that makes literally no sense. And I didn’t like the way any of the other silver masks I have on it so I decided on the Rode because it went well with the shoulders and spear. This is gonna be such a fun contest. :woozy_face: