Toa Hagah, Pride of the Elite, Entry Topic for BIONICLE Canon Contest #3 Honor Guard

It was a oversight on my part and I didn’t feel like rerenering the Hagah for a spinner but I’m more than happy to let people rectify it in the art.

Black pins are expensive, Also this and the grey parts was a stylistic choice to make them look more like sets from that time era.

No more chrome than silver on Norik.

Thank you, however I don’t think masks is the biggest concern from what I’ve seen so far most mask has either been later ones or 3D printed mask the one mask of these that I’ve seen is another Bomonga with a Kakama and since they are the same toa it won’t cause any problems.

Thank

yup

2 Likes

Okay, I guess I kinda misspoke there; I was referring to how bright and shiny the chrome gold is, rather than how much of it there is. I guess I was trying to say “got a chrome enough gold there”.

Not really a complaint, just wanted to point it out because it’s quite likely the shiniest entry I’ve seen.

1 Like

Just dropping a quick update as I’m starting to make physical models of these hagah:

So there has been some concerns about the stability of kualus shoulder attachment and all I can say is that it works suprisingly well.

Take a look for yourself:

3 Likes

Excuse me, which color did you use for Pouks’ armor? I’ve using metallic titanium for pearl dark gray, but it seems to be too dark and there’s not much contrast with black as here.

2 Likes

It’s called Metallic black and was used for the black Rahkshi and the Kraahkan, hope that helps😀

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll give it a go.

1 Like