Toa Helryx MOC

So I tried my hand at creating the first Toa. I didn’t give her the mace or the shield because I din’t feel they would add anything to the MOC, nor did I try and make her look particularly feminine. I didn’t want to add on the classic nuva-boobs or anything as such, I felt it just wouldn’t feel like Helryx. Anyways, without further adieu, here she is.

8 Likes

Very good, cool design.

i like it but the feet look off

Yeah, I ran out of the dark blue Inika feet, but I will remedy that with my next Bricklink purchase.

I like how almost everyone’s just sorta like: “Eh, Kindred, Psychometry, close enough.”

Seems kinda like…I dunno. I mean, I know that the mask proper doesn’t exist, but still.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Unfortunately, there’s no great amount of masks that are either the right color or look good on a MOC of this size. I take what I can get though!

I’ve never really liked the look of gunmetal, and the feet are a bit odd, but it’s good otherwise.

I approve.

1 Like

Why thank you.

2 Likes

Blue pins and red axles.
In all seriousness, this is a pretty good MOC, and the blue pins actually aren’t that much of a problem considering the color scheme. As for the red axles on the head, upper legs, and shoulders, while they are barely noticeable, I would recommend changing them to black ones. Other than that, I basically agree with everything everyone else has said thus far.

2 Likes

Not as “indescribably frail and fragile looking” as I had thought, but I have no idea how to make frail looking MoCs.

Yeah, I know. I decided to make her in the prime of her power. =P

2 Likes

I love the posable hands with fingers.