Toa Helryx, the Leader of Order of Mata Nui (ver.Bu)

Thank you @ToaKebaka! :revolving_hearts:

Thank you again @Huemus!:revolving_hearts:
I didn’t print them, they are from Shapeways! :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

I didn’t realize that either, but it honestly looks a lot better this way

When I first saw this moc in March, I thought it was good, but not spectacular. Since then it has really grown on me! Really a great moc

2 Likes

Hello, I’m planning to paint my own mask of psychometry and I was wondering what paint you used to colour match mata blue?

2 Likes

My paint recipe is here:

Primer/Surfacer : Mr.Finishing surfacer #1500 White

Blue paint : Mr.color #34"SKY BLUE" + #GX5 "SUSIE BLUE"
(1:1, but colors can be look defferent by each person, so please adjust yourself!)

Topcoat : Mr.color #46 “Clear(Gloss)”, 1st layer of topcoat for protecting paint, and #GX114 “SUPER SMOOTH CLEAR FLAT” for edjust the texture

Each paint need a airbrush, ex surfacer!
Good luck for your BIONICLE Life! :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@Bukkey ,may i have a parts list for helryx?

1 Like

Thank you @MakutaOisli !
Sorry, I didn’t make a list for piece, because when I build MOCs, I ready many pieces that may be needed at first… :cry:

And, @TLROsborne171 had made a review of this MOC!
Thankyou TLR, and sorry to late for this news! :cry: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Nice work. She looks like she’d scale better with the other OOMN members than the official build.

4 Likes

Did t someone make an actual set one can buy? With a canister and everything

3 Likes

Great job, this did Helryx justice while giving respect to the original designer. Plus the damaged mask really adds to the character, by giving her the rugged look a veteran Toa can have.

5 Likes

If anyone is still looking for a way to make the knees less fragile, you can insert 2 78258 pieces in each knee.

5 Likes

Oh that’s good :open_mouth: :wink: :+1:

3 Likes