Toa Ignika Ldraw Model Blender

I managed to import ldraw parts to Blender through a plugin script. I made Toa Ignika with the pieces that were provided. Couldn't find any piraka torso although there was a Inika torso, but I just used CCBS torso for Ignika because why not. Mask was made by Maphrox.

Ignika with Rig

Rendered from different angles

Ignika walk cycle

30 Likes

Never heard of the program but I can tell there was a lot of effort put into this. Almost reminds of of the cg in the bionicle movies.

1 Like

@Khalsa721 Thank you. :slight_smile: The most difficult part was importing the ldraw parts. Sometimes the ldraw model would be missing parts or vertices. It took me a while to figure out how to import them and I did from the website digital-bricks.de and through a addon script for importing ldraw models.

@Torma Ldraw did have inika thigh armor, but when I tried importing it to Blender, it was missing too many vertices/mesh pieces.

@Drahcir_Nosnevets Thank you. And yeah, the walk cycle does need improvements as I am still learning animation while at the same time learning Blender/3D.

1 Like

This is absolutely amazing

1 Like

Lol whats up with the ccbs on the thighs? Other than that, this looks really neat.

1 Like

Looks excellent! That walk looks a bit arrogant though.

1 Like