Toa Ignika / Mata Nui REDUX

Hello guys!
This is my first ever moc posted on the internet and english is not my native language so please be gentle.
I know that this moc is not very original, but I just wanted to build the Toa Ignika set from 2009 how I imagined he should have been.

I always thought of him as a noble knight with silver armor.

Standart pose:

Without cape:

I know the build itself is not very extraordinary but I tryed to keep him kinda small.

His weapons and shild:

What do you guys think about it?

94 Likes

Looks pretty great! Some places seem a bit cluttered and too bulky (namely his thighs and upper arms), and the five-fingered hands are a bit big.

Other than that, he looks solid. Keep it up!

2 Likes

This looks really good but with out the cape, he looks really skinny.

2 Likes

Other than the slight hunchback, I feel like this is a very good iteration of Toa Ignika.

1 Like

Not bad!

and welcome to the wide world of MOCing on the internet

1 Like

Lovely.

1 Like

Looks great, definitely a good version of Toa Ignika

1 Like

I don’t really get that vibe from the original, but I do from this MOC. I really like it!

1 Like

Like a Sir! See what I did there?

He looks great with the cape, but once you take it off he looks like a malnourished skeleton twig.

1 Like

That actually looks pretty awesome. (With the cape on)

1 Like

I knew that this would be the main critque point on him but i very much like it like that

Hey this is pretty cool.

1 Like

This is really good, but the claws and all the black make him seem a little villainous.

1 Like

Wow, all 5 fingers on each hand haha

1 Like

I feel like if you moved the Inika Shoulders up his waist, it would help with both his problems. The silhouette of this guy is impressive regardless.

1 Like

I really like this. The cape looks great though as stated the waist is really thin. I love the weapons (how I wish I owned that sword peice. Bricklink it is)

On another note I have to congratulate your grammar. You have better grammar then some English speakers online.

2 Likes

Well done. I look forward to seeing more great things like this from you

1 Like

Wait and see, wait and see

1 Like

The choice of feet looks a little strange, but I really like this interpretation of the character. It works very well.

1 Like

This is amazing, I love the whole ‘Silver Knight’ aesthetic. I like the whole colour scheme too. As some people have stated he does look very skinny,

Also where’s his hoverboard?

1 Like