Epsilon Archive
Entry #: 0021
File written by: Alpha.

Subject: Toa Kasai
Team: Toa Koreta
Element: Fire
Mask: Tahu’s mask of fire

Weaponry: The Blaze blade.
Personality: Serious, calm, determined, brave, wise.
Abilities: Manipulation of fire. He can super heat his mask and specific parts of his body to the point that they glow red hot.

History: Toa Kasai was discovered off the shore of the fire region on Okoto by a young villager. He had no memory of his origin. He was brought to a watch tower on the outskirts of the primary fire village. The guard at the tower got him situated and informed Narmoto, the protector of fire. Upon Toa Tahu’s return from saving Ekimu, Narmoto brought Tahu to Kasai, soon after Kasai’s abilities and status were realized. Kasai then began training under Toa Tahu, preparing for the looming evil.

Current history: When Tahu and the rest of the Toa received their upgrades to find the mask of control, Tahu gave his old mask of fire to Kasai, of whom was a stronger, and wiser Toa than when he arrived on the island.

This is the only real good back view of him I have.

31 Likes

This flows very well.
Great job!

2 Likes

Pretty nice, simple so there’s nothing really bad about him, when I read that he could super heat parts of his body I immediately though of the trans neon orange mask of fire.

2 Likes

Overall, the MOC looks really well done, most of the design is very smooth and flows really well, but the legs could use some trans-orange to make the colours flow better.

2 Likes

I like him much better with all the trans stuff.

3 Likes

Quite good, though a tad skinny.
Great job!

2 Likes

Pretty straight forward. He has a nice flowing look and neat backstory.

2 Likes

Do I smell a reference, or is it just a coincidence? :wink:

4 Likes

I noticed that too.

2 Likes

SO COOL!!!:smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

This looks good, but the armor kind of bores me.

2 Likes

Simple, but effective. The chest is nice, but there’s a bit too mich silver on the lower legs. Don’t know what you can di there though. All in all, I rate a Coolio/Coolio.

2 Likes

The build is simple but works well. I quite like the powered version.

2 Likes