Toa Kemzal, Master Of Speed - MOC

Toa Kemzal is an ancient Toa who has been fighting Kilnas for over 30 years but he has never been able to stop him. After the city of Helmilen was destroyed by The Speed Demon Kemzal went into hiding making and making everyone think he was dead. Not much is known about what or where he is now.

Toa Kemzal is heavily inspired by Ironman’s Peacemaker armour.

This is my best attempt at making Ironman’s hidden missile mechanism without making the arm too big.

After many years he found him…

62 Likes

This looks amazing!:dragon_face::wink::wolf::turtle:

1 Like

That rust though…

3 Likes

Nice! I love the colors and his weapons.

1 Like

He looks awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

The rust is real brah

Anyhow, this is quite the well done piece of work. The ironman armor vibe is done nicely, and the rust motif is beautiful. However, that Pohatu mask seems a little too wide to work. A Photok mask might do nicely.

1 Like

Very nice! the paint looks good and the build is pretty neat, however the mask does not seem to work that well…Photok mask maybe?

1 Like

I really like the customized, scarred armor. It’s really cool looking :grinning:

1 Like

Holy ancient rust look, Batman!

Looks straight out of The Legend Reborn…

This looks amazing, superb custom paintjob and overall look!

1 Like

Even the pins are weathered…

I don’t know how to feel about the weathering. It’s alright, but weathering everything seems like overdoing a bit.

The build is really nice though. The custom torso and legs are superb. The only thing I’d say is the lower arms are a bit odd with how the vorox armor looks on the side view.

3 Likes

That color scheme looks amazing

1 Like

Great colour scheme aside, I’m a big fan of this MOC’s build, it’s very well built with barely any gaps.

1 Like

Wow. That is simply amazing, and probably the best use of custom painted parts I’ve seen since Waste Disposal. Also, thumbs up for the “Stop! Hammer time!” pose!

1 Like

YES FINALLY ANOTHER PAINTER OF MOCS IM SO HAPPY!! btw it look beautiful well done:smile: )

1 Like

Holy mother of MOCs. This looks phenomenal.

1 Like

This is really good, and the paintwork is phenomenal.

1 Like

I really like the wrist gun things! That is really cool how you made them fold out.

1 Like

I like this a lot, however i did notice that some of the pins and stud pieces seem to be exposed. The body also seems a little too triangular - though that may be personal preference. The rust effect is cool though :3

1 Like

I got to say this looks great.
Really love how the rust works with the colors.

1 Like

Those eyes… where have I seen them before…

http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery2/gallery/d/626398-3/IMG_7915_1.jpg
Seriously, this feels like a real version of a lost Go Nagai super robot.

1 Like