Toa Lesovikk revamp

Since I’m back on the message board, thought I might aswell share my masterpiece.

I built it back in 2021 for the 81onicle day on instagram, the deadline was very short, I received the last parts only a day before the event.

The toa himself was built from scratch and random parts, I ordered them all in green once I was satisfied with it.

I wanted my revamp to be a huge upgrade, right from the start, I worked on the articulations, adding shoulders, waist, toes and fingers.

The seasled and the stand were entirely built on studio with nearly no modifiations afterwards, which made me rather proud (I like sturdy builds).

23 Likes

Well done, especially on his Sea Sled! The folding functions are really neat, and definitely honor the original.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Gotta love seeing my boy get a revamp. What I wouldn’t give to get my hands on that mask.

Regardless, very nice revamp, especially on the sea sled!

4 Likes

looks great!

4 Likes

That mask was a pain to find, I really thought I wouldn’t get it in time and it was expensive… I don’t even own the actual set.

3 Likes

thanks ^^

3 Likes

man that sled looks great! I was never really a fan of the og one but this makes it so good

4 Likes

Same, I feel like it could have been a better design, this build was a great opportunity to upgrade it

3 Likes