Toa Lhikan but almost Miramax

Yeah another one

As you can see i tried to replicate body proportions of Miramax models but at the same time i retained set accurate colors.

31 Likes

Nice.
you should make all of the toa metru

1 Like

Can’t actually remember what the miramax lhikan looked like but this is still a really good version of him, great job 10/10

1 Like

That’s why Google is a thing

2 Likes

New batch of photos
Also if anyone wants to know i upgraded certain metru arm build.

The most common articulation fix for metru arms was simply stuffing connector piece with balljoint there, its simple and works but in my opinion it just looks bad, arm is then too thick and lack of gap between arm and torso makes optically already short arm look even shorter.

Second common fix is what you see on the green arm on picture. Its much more clean but it has its own problems. There is a visible gap in upper part of arm, on builds it looks hollow and then there is another visible gap between lower metru shoulder piece and connector piece there. It makes whole arm look less wide and kinda bad looking so most people who use this arm build use it with Nuva shoulder because its possible to fill those gaps easily.

My arm build fixes those problems, maybe arm looks now somewhat thicker and it uses illegal technics but in my opinion looks much better than other options.

8 Likes