Toa Magna's stuff and things.

Sup. I’m Niels. I’ve been pixel-drawing for about four years now, and like to smart-think I’ve gained some skill at what I do. As a kid, I wasn’t not one into podcasts due to me know-nothing english back then, but I did revisit some of the ever-cool stuff TTV made in past years, as well as general love for bionicle. Long-short of this, I forth-look to sharing my bionicle artwork (and maybe some that isn’t bionicle) with you lot, just cuz I think you’re all kind-nice people and I always like to meet nice people, and hopefully, leave a good impression about myself and my brothers.

However, that last part might be hard-tough to accomplish, seeing how THIS is what I pick-chose to start things off xD

29 Likes

Dude, that pixel art looks awesome!

1 Like

Eljay Empire the RPG

Anyway that looks super fresh.

I see Eljay took control of the Numidium.

Eljay, Elsa? Okay it’s looks good, but it’s weird.

This is some great pixel art, I’m sure Slime will be thrilled!

7 Likes

Hi, I’m home-back. My recent re-entry in bionicle actually fresh-started with replaying Bionicle Heroes, which was fairly rejuvenating in many ways after a trunk-long absence from doing much bionicle stuff. I really like BH for what it is and sceneries it contains, it’s awesome :smiley:

So, here’s my top-favorite character from the play-game and from the entire 2006 plot-story as a whole

2 Likes