Toa Mahri revamps

And here are some pictures of the frame used for the Toa and the Hannah crab

Hope you like them!

39 Likes

These are awesome! Great work!

3 Likes

These look pretty great! I really like how similar they are to the originals but different at the same time. nice mocs

2 Likes

These are really good!
the silver is weird tho

2 Likes

Oho do i like Nuparu’s design

4 Likes

That’s a pretty rad frame you’ve made, and the revamps look great.

2 Likes

These are some nice Mahrevamps, Hahli might be my favourite out of these, Hewkii is a close second. I like the silver added to them, it lets them look more team-like.

3 Likes

Great builds, that is a very good frame design and it works really well for all of them!

2 Likes

would like to make a joke about this being a alt world where the Toa Mahri Joined HF due to the use of the Hero Core but ye I love them

3 Likes

I love the consistency between all the different builds, you really captured the feel of the different toa super well, and I love that cordak blaster design! The shoulder design looks a little odd on some of the builds, but overall I really like that frame. Any chance we’ll get a group shot of all six toa together, or can they to all be assembled at once?

1 Like

My favourite part of these is definitely the Hahnah Crab. It doesn’t really look like the original, but it definitely looks like a crab, and the build looks really good. It’s rare that I see see a Visorak shell being integrated this well in a MOC (even if its use is really similar to the original intention for the part).

1 Like

Those frames underneath are a great design. Probably a pain to pose so many joints though. Overall, a very delicate work with CCBS shells and technic pieces, MOCs somehow do not feel too Hero-Factory-ish to me, more like G2 Toa Mahri.
Cordak Balsters being Six-Shoters is just hehehehe :grin:

1 Like

oh i…
I loVE THESE.

This might be the template I use if I ever get around to constructing the Mahri. These are so cool.

1 Like

Thank you all for the nice comments!

Any chance we’ll get a group shot of all six toa together, or can they to all be assembled at once?

I only had the parts to have one toa built at the same time sadly (also not used to this message board yet, how do you add replies to specific comments within a reply??)

2 Likes

You highlight the text you want to reply to.
And push the “Quote” button.

1 Like

I like them a lot! Hewkii and Nuparu are my favorites! I do wish Kongu had a little more green, though there definitely are not a lot of pieces in that Metru shade.

1 Like