Toa Makairi, Toa of Shadows

Givne my unlimited craving for edge, I transformed my Toa of Sand WIP into a Male Toa of Shadow, formerly a Ko-Toa. Makairi doesn’t have a backstory as of now, I’m here only to share his insanely edgy build.

I call this pose ‘CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN!’

He may be an insane edgelord, but the boy knows how to fight -hard.

So, I saw a lot of these Ghosty MOCs doing that infamous “Peelvik Turst” pose. Figured I would try it too - I regret nothing.

Here he is without a pose

Obligatory back shot. sigh

Here is the whole frame without armor, just in case someone wants to use it.

27 Likes

Not too sure about the white, but nice non the less

@MakutaTexxidos I know I’m just still not the biggest if it

5 Likes

Supposed to resemble his old element.

EDIT:

I suppose so… I still like it ._.

I know the white reflects story relevance, but I still find it out of place.
The build is pretty good, however.

My only real gripe is that the feet look odd. Other than that, I like how you were able to mix all of the colors quite well. I’ve seen a lot of MOCs that try to pull that off and end up looking ugly.

1 Like

Thanks, yeah, about the feet - I tried to make his legs look like they are blending with the feet.

1 Like

Thats the best pelvic thrust I have ever come across, perfect form, graceful yet powerful. Magnificent

1 Like

Looks pretty good! my only real issue is the feet…they are a bit small here, and the high heels…don’t really work.

1 Like

How would you feel about Protector feet?

The key to a perfect Pelvic Trust is to flow like a stream of water, letting your inner Weeb take the control of your body.

1 Like

just two things, the red pins and the blue stud they dont shout out to me

but the black mountain dew green and white go well

1 Like

Thats a nice torso there!
Perhaps he can use some white in the legs? the armor shell holding that boxy add-on.

1 Like

Looks decent it has a God custom torso

1 Like

I tried that, didn’t look too appealing[quote=“AwesomeJoel27, post:11, topic:29057”]
Perhaps he can use some white in the legs? the armor shell holding that boxy add-on.
[/quote]

Expect the fact that the only red pins are on the back of the MOC which is totally out of display - also last time I checked, there were no blue pins. - the only blue thing is the stud which matches his eye color and his torso print.

thanks.

Expect the fact that the only red pins are on the back of the MOC which is totally out of display - also last time I checked, there were no blue pins. - the only blue thing is the stud which matches his eye color and his torso print.

i said the blue stud

I see now, I was under the impression that you mean the blue parts as whole.

no cause the storm beast chest is more green then blue thats why i said the stud

The white distribution could seriously use some work, and I think the upper legs/lower torso area could use a small splash of color. I’m also not a huge fan of the feet, they kind of look like rocket thrusters…

I don’t see how it is distributed inappropriately - White was never the main focus of the MOC, black and trans yellow is, adding more would make the Color-scheme and distribution even worse as it would add third primary color to the roster. - Trust me, I’ve tried it.

Then perhaps it should be removed entirely? The only places with it are the forearms and part of the mask, I’d distribute it more if you wanted to include it.

That’d make the MOC very plain.

And I wouldn’t. - Thanks for the advice, but I really like the white the way it is now. I tried adding some to the lower legs but it didn’t work, I also tried using white bohrok eyes, also didn’t work… It was too distracting and the legs didn’t feel like one piece. - I might still consider a white kilt or trench coat.