Toa Mangai Dump

Here’s some metru builds I made, including Lhikan and the other two prominent Toa Mangai.

Kanae, Toa Mangai of Plantlife. Equipped with a bow and uses various plants from his greenhouse in Ga-Metru. Mask of Healing by ToaTom

Marn, Toa Mangai of Earth. Equipped with Earth Drills/Swords and a Kakama.

Tiro, Toa Mangai of Ice. Equipped with dual Ice Pickaxes and a Rode.

Tuyet, ex-Toa Mangai of Water, Mask, sword, and stone by KhingK

inb4 green Volitak

48 Likes

These look great!

1 Like

These all look really good!

I like the backgrounds you chose for Kanae and Marn, and how they relate to the characters.

I also like the asymmetry you gave Kanae; it works well for a toa of plant-life. Do you have his bow built?

Lastly, I appreciate how you gave them the names of landmarks on Mata Nui. It makes sense since Naho bay and Mangaia were named after that toa team.

Nice work!

1 Like

I personally think the dark green kualsi works better for nidhiki but cool toa mocs either way

Kanae, Marn, and Tuyet are my favorites here. As someone who loves how Metru builds look, these are her pleasant. Tiro is my least favorite. I’ve never like Metrutoran bodies on Metru builds, and in my opinion the Rode pretty much has to be on a bulky MOC.

Thank you! Out of them all, Kanae and Marn are my favorites. The bow isn’t complete but there’s silver bohrok teeth at both ends, and I envision Kanae’s ammunition ranging from vines to venomous thorns from his greenhouse. I have a hard time not thinking of Axonn when I see the Rode, perhaps this Ko-Toa was given a stylized version like Lhikan’s?

3 Likes

I like how these are all “Metru” builds yet have distinct proportions and quirks - this is the sort of stuff I’d happily see people push the boundaries with for the Hagah.

They’re all great. Not fully sold on Tiro but the others are just fantastic. Definitely among the better Tuyet’s I’ve seen. They feel cohesive, yet also unique - just like a Toa team should.

Good photography too, as always.

2 Likes