Toa Mangai, guardians of Metru Nui

Thanks.
I’m not much of a modeler myself so the only one that I sort of made is Tuyets sword which is just a parts bash made in parts designer.
They were all made by different people in my credits. I’m sorry to say that I don’t remember who made what other than Scmd1999 who made Dume’s staff Trevaris’s mace and Nidhiki’s scythe.
I really should have made a note of who made what as I was downloading parts and packs, and most people don’t label their parts with their name (As much as I wish they would) so sorry about that.

3 Likes

No problem, just got a bit surprised by such many unfamiliar parts

2 Likes

The masks are made by Galva, Rothanak, BigPhan and KhingK.
The chestplate of Tuyet, of Radar, and shoulder pads of Orvis are made by Galva.
Custom Turaga parts by Nattarthetimedragon.
Radar sword are Macuahuitl by snifywhisper.

These are all I can recognise.

3 Likes

These are so cool!

1 Like

Thx, tho I did know most of the non-weapon stuff

2 Likes

Sorry for not being so helpful.
If anyone else know at least the name of the creator of some weapons models such as Naho, Valin, Obar andd Abar, don’t hesitate to give it.

3D modellers needs credits for bringing us so much possibilities with stud.io and our 3d printers, and sometimes, one coin, by that a mean one modell, can give the track to find a hidden treasure of a parts pack.

2 Likes

Agreed. I do credit every person by name at the bottom of all of my mocs for every part, pack and colour pack, I just don’t remember or know who made everything individually.
I currently have 3574 custom made parts in Stud.io and sadly since most people don’t add their name to each part or provide a list of every part in a pack it becomes pretty tough to distinguish who made what.
The best I can do is make a note of who the pack belongs to when I download it and then just add it to the credit’s list.
It would be helpful if Stud.io parts could be filtered by date added but I’m not sure if they can be.

3 Likes

The .dat files have an author line, so probably part has author listed in the part itself

1 Like

Absolutely, however I’m just going down the .dat file list now having a look and a lot of them simply have the author section left blank or as the part name/id
for example I have a part with the author listed as “mF30D48D_2022113_041953”

1 Like

Oh yes, Part Designer-generated names are awful. Recommend installing LDView, it generates thumbnails for .dat’s and allows to just view those by double-clicking

2 Likes

I will not lie Tuyet with the purple looks like a toa of gravity.

4 Likes

I guess she kind of does doesn’t she.

4 Likes

It’s not often you see Brown and silver used for a Toa of stone.

3 Likes