Toa Mangai Naho (ver. Mirai)

Hello everyone, I would like to show everyone my take on Toa Mangai Naho (with Eliminator as a photobomb).

Eliminator render made by Legend - TLROsborne (The Eliminator render is just a quick edit)

Front and Back.

Ditto but with weapon.

Hydro-charged Harpoon.

Aiming.

As for the weapon, I give her the Hydro-charged Harpoon.
It allows her to channel her elemental power (Water), and blast it with a powerful water force that is generated by the jet engine.

I hope you guys like her and please tell me what do you guys think?

41 Likes

Rukah thinks the harpoon is cool, and that the colors look good.

8 Likes

ToaGali146 agrees with Rukah.

7 Likes

as a matter of fact i do
looks great!
love the metal blue.

2 Likes

I can confirm this fact. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really like how the metal blue, sand blue, and metru blue go together. Also the weapon is cool.

5 Likes

Racie really likes the weapons, but is bothered by the protrusions on the side of the hips due to the technic beam.

3 Likes

Exactly what I imagined as Naho: sand/metallic blue, Huna and crossbow :ok_hand:
A stealthy sniper of the Mangai

Yes, I agree with this.

Heyzorks’s likes the tube arms and the colours.

1 Like

ToaKebaka really appreciates the color blocking on this model.

2 Likes

This looks good overall. The colour scheme is solid, the build looks stable and proportional, the weapons looks really nice, and I appreciate the choice of the Huna for her mask.

My only issue is with the “heartlights” scattered around the build. I don’t like that aesthetic in general, but that’s a minor issue in the grand scheme of the whole build.

Very NICE DESIGN!! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much Bukkey! I appreciate it!!! :relaxed:

2 Likes

wait what’d I miss here?

1 Like

You haven’t missed much, just the regular message boards antics

2 Likes

An illicit coded message designed to begin the destabilization of the board’s social fabric.

2 Likes

also, I blame Sonus.

2 Likes

This is hands down the best version of toa Naho.

I’m just worried that it might not win a future fanon contest, cause it’s not a Metru build, but ■■■■ is it good!

2 Likes

How did you get the eyes to light-up?

2 Likes