Instagram
Flickr
Twitter

Toa Mangai of Ice Planet + Rode Rage

44 Likes

ooo very cool
these colors look great!

1 Like

Ah this looks pretty cool. I quite like the color combo with white, black, mata blue, and trans-neon orange.

nice

7 Likes

I was about to say “That isn’t a Mangai build” but it looks like you’ve added a bunch to it. Cool design.

Transparent toes. ain’t seen that before

Looks just great, as usual! Nice use of the Mata foot as the base for the chainsaw, too.

This build is really cool! That tool looks super useful and matches perfectly.

1 Like

I love seeing Bionicles in Space colour schemes. The overall look of the character looks perfectly suited for those icy conditions. and that chainsaw is simple, yet perfect.

EKnight

There’s a lot that I like about this model - the color scheme of Ice Planet adapted very well, the burly stature resembling heavy gear or layering for harsh climates, and most important to me, the simplicity of the construction. I see many figures with complex custom systems, good for what they are, but it is nice to see one adapting from established set designs and build upon them. It’s like you combined the chest of Matoro Mahri with the torso of Nuju Hordika, but added more to it for something unique yet familiar, if that makes sense.

Really inspires me, thank you very much for sharing!

And of course, orange transparent chainsaw for life.

1 Like