Toa Mangai of Ice's Kanohi Canonization Poll

The Mask of Conjuring sounds cool. I’ll vote for it.

1 Like

I was thinking it would be separate polls for each of Toa of Ice, but your recent suggestion seems more convenient. I’m content with either choice.

2 Likes

If anyone is against the suggestion of there being a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place, speak up now.

Also for anyone looking for suggestions as to which mask to voted, I’d say you should pick either the Mask of Conjuring, since it is awesome, or a 2001 mask, so that the MOCists can use those different coloured masks for something.

Am I the only one who thinks an introvert/antisocial (as a Toa of Ice usually is) would prefer a Huna over a Volitak?

Volitak: No one can hear you, but can see you easily. Huna: People might hear noises, but they can’t see you and force you into a conversation.

1 Like

Does this count as a Huna vote?

Noble shaped (but Great) or Great?

Just saying, so far I think this has gone well. No cyberbullies harrasing me about options and what-not.

1 Like

I would vote Rode because @Veneras 8D

4 Likes

I vote Rode. It seems like at least one Mangai should have that mask.

1 Like

@ToaVuhii would be so over joyed to know his character might become canon.

2 Likes

I vote rode cus @vuhi- wait he isnt a toa of ice anymoree…

2 Likes

To the people voting Volitak, just know there was another Volitak wearer on the team, Nhidiki, so you might not want another one. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like Rode coming in the top 4. Since I have doubles, plus it is in a Toa of Ice color.

6 Likes

The spud is right. I’ve switched to Sonics.

3 Likes

Well, at least old Vuhii might become canon.

3 Likes

If anyone wants to start voting for the Iden that would be nice. The whole Mask of Spirit was a cool idea from the start. He could be something like a scout.

1 Like

For some reason I like this idea. It really suggests that the Toa of Ice who wore the Iden may have survived Eliminator’s attack and could be alive somewhere…

2 Likes

Y’kno what? If the Rode wins, the Toa of ice should totes be called @Veneras

4 Likes

I’m sure the name will probably be Mata Nui island names.

I have my doubts. I saw somewhere that Greg confirmed that some of the locations on the Mata Nui island, such as the Motara Desert, weren’t named after any Toa. It’s shame really. Kumu would be nice name for the Toa of Plant Life

1 Like

What do you mean by “running”? That’s the Kanohi Kakama, not the Kanohi Kaukau (the mask of water breathing).

He’s talking about an arctic ocean running through an Ice region.

2 Likes

No Vuhii, clearly the arctic ocean is wearing a Kakama. After all, how else would it be able to run through the Ice Region?

/s

5 Likes